Get involved in the military community and make the most of all your new military life has to offer. From recreation to child care to saving for your future - the military has got you covered.
Check it out:
- Keep your family healthy and active with programs and resources from Morale, Welfare and Recreation. Learn how your ID card can become your ticket to all kinds of fun activities and discounts, both on and off the installation.
- Talk to someone who gets what you're going through. Transitioning to your new mobile military life can be exciting and challenging. Contact the Military and Family Life Counseling program or Military OneSource for free confidential non-medical counseling.
- Get information and assistance through Military OneSource Specialty Consultations for adoptions, elder care, exceptional family member assistance and more.
- Find help through Military OneSource Services and Counseling for document translation, language interpretation, spouse education and career counseling, tax services and financial counseling.
- Research child care options. Whether you're working or just need a break, child care is available to you and easy to find using MilitaryINSTALLATIONS, a searchable directory of programs and services on installations worldwide. See what's offered at your duty station.
- Sign up for financial education classes and seminars through your installation Military and Family Support Center or My Training Hub to learn about investing, creating a savings plan or getting rid of debt.
Let us help shoulder some of your load as you adjust to military life. Make Military OneSource your go-to place for information. It's a one-stop shop for getting answers to your questions about military lingo, family programs, health, education and financial assistance, military benefits, housing and so much more.