Searching for the right school for your postsecondary education can be challenging. The College Navigator, a free online tool from the National Center for Education Statistics, can help you with your search. The tool provides a wide range of information for more than 7,000 postsecondary education institutions, allowing you to compare schools' features that are most important to you like the following:
- Tuition and cost of attendance
- Financial aid statistics
- Accreditation information
- Graduation and retention rates
- Credit transfer
- Student loan default rates
Begin your search
an appointment with an education consultant to discuss college information, scholarships and financial aid.
The college search has gotten a bit easier with College Navigator. This free tool is easy to use — just enter the information and click "Show Results." It's just that easy. Your search results will provide a wide range of information, as well as the opportunity to do the following:
- Refine your search to select additional criteria
- Build a list of schools for side-by-side comparisons
- Pinpoint school locations on an interactive map
- Export results into a spreadsheet
- Save your search session
This tool takes the guesswork out of researching and comparing schools. Check it out and start achieving your education goals today.