Non-English speaking military family members can access language translation services through Military OneSource when their service members are deployed or temporarily assigned. Anyone who's eligible for Military OneSource programs can take advantage of the translation services.
Military OneSource provides real-time language interpretation services that:
- Ensure language will not be a barrier to military families seeking and receiving Military OneSource services
- Are provided by phone 24/7 at 800-342-9647
Language interpretation services:
- Allow Military OneSource consultants to communicate with non-English speaking family members
- Honor most foreign language preferences
- Create access to Military OneSource services for non-English speaking family members
Note: Language interpretation services through Military OneSource may not be used to discuss or deliver medical information.
To find out more about language interpretation services, visit Military OneSource.
a Military OneSource consultant at 800-342-9647 to get started.
Military OneSource also provides document translation services. The following legal documents may be translated for service members and their families:
The following will be included for translated documents if requested:
- Accompanied by a certificate of authenticity
If a document does not does not meet the requirements for translation, a Military OneSource consultant will explain how to find the assistance you need.
To find out more about document translation, visit Military OneSource.
Language translation through the Internet
For service providers assisting non-English speaking military family members in language translation, use the Internet. With just a few simple clicks in your Internet browser, you can:
- Translate entire websites or pieces of content into any number of languages including Chinese, Arabic, Spanish and many others
- Select from a long list of language translators to find the best one for you
With just a phone call to 800-342-9647, Military OneSource consultants can help family members can get the services they need without worrying about a language barrier.