Don't miss out on the resources you've earned — Military OneSource is both a call center and a website, providing free, comprehensive information and resources on every aspect of military life to service members (regardless of activation status), their families and survivors. Whether you are looking for more resources and tools to help you manage the challenges of everyday life or want to file your taxes online for free, Military OneSource can assist you.
If you are eligible, create your Military OneSource account today to tap into the vast number of resources available to you:
- Access financial calculators
- Chat confidentially online or by secure video with a non-medical counselor or a health and wellness coach (if 18 or older)
- Sign-up to attend Dynamic Group Discussions
- Access any of the three Military OneSource mobile solutions — CoachHub, MoodHacker and Love Every Day
- Download books, audio files, tools and much more through the Department of Defense Morale, Welfare and Recreation Library resources
- Explore cost of living, schools, crime reports and more with relocation tools
- Find community services with assisted search tools for adoption resources, adult care services and information on colleges and camps
- Prepare and file taxes online and email tax questions to a Military OneSource tax consultant during tax season
- Search a health library to learn about medical conditions, healthy lifestyles, handling life's challenges and more
- Submit a request for a callback from a Military OneSource triage consultant (Allow three business days.)
Your Military OneSource account also grants you access to resources such as articles, podcasts, videos, recorded webinars and trainings that address hundreds of life topics.